Holiday destination Wernigerode
We warmly welcome you to the
Holiday flats at the market | Holiday flats at the Klint
in the centre of the old town of Wernigerode
Do you want to experience something special, a holiday in a cosy old half-timbered house?
Do you want to unwind, surrounded by a fascinating natural landscape?
Do you want to relax and be pampered?
Do you fancy an adventure trip into unspoilt wilderness?
Or explore beautiful old half-timbered towns?
Or see the Harz Mountains from a completely different perspective?
Then you’ve come to the right place! In two old, listed houses with a very special flair.
We offer you
- The cosiness of attractive holiday apartments
- Peace, relaxation and recreation in a natural way
- Experience adventure and enjoyment
- The best cafés and restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- A nature-friendly stay
- Quality that is proven by certificates and orientated towards ecological management
- Competent contacts for the national park and the region
- Excitement on guided hikes through the national park
Haus am Markt
Spend a relaxing holiday in the former town prison of Wernigerode.
The entire property has been lovingly restored and modernised to meet today’s requirements without losing the charm of the old half-timbered structure.
A balcony has also been created at the rear for each flat.
Haus am Klint
Enjoy your holiday in two old listed houses with a very special flair, which stand on the hill on which the town of Wernigerode was founded.
The ensemble has been completely restored and carefully modernised in order to preserve the historical substance and appearance.
10 holiday flats have been created on 3 floors and there is a small holiday home in the courtyard.
Experience the marvellous Harz nature
Your holiday in harmony with nature in the Harz National Park region
What the Harz National Park has to offer
- The secrets of a mountain wilderness shrouded in legend, the magic of which even Heine and Goethe succumbed to
- Beech and spruce forests, moors and rushing streams
- Wild and romantic valleys and bizarre rock formations
- The uniqueness of nature left to its own devices